Friday 6 September 2013

HELLO- YEH LO!

Writing a blog-
I got my eye on this idea, only a couple of hours ago and now, here I am- on my way to become a world-famous writer or celebrity ? Nah, I very well know this blog won't catch attention of any considerate person. Well, very frankly, that's not why I am here. This is kind of a diary, I own. A diary that you people can unfold whenever you feel like. I am not very fond of writing, but when I write, I can't recall of anything that can stop me.
Well, briefing you about all I am going to post-
Its going to be about science (pcm to be precise) , how it influences a human . "majorly" here stands for the amount of water you find in a human body or the amount of time you are going to spend not thinking about this post. 

I have this very bad habit of going way too  far from the topic, like here I am not putting an end to this chronic defect in my body.

Concluding with a vote of thanks to all those who spared a few moments of your over-precious lives to listen to this young philosopher's meaningless matter.

PS: These posts will have a basic description of what all a person goes through during this age. I hope you are able to relate with any of these instances and pray that my writing helps or makes a positive difference in someone's life. That will be the moment I'll assume, I am blessed. Blessed, with the happiness of spreading light and biding darkness a goodbye. :')
-Mukul.

No comments:

Post a Comment